Jump Giants Dodgeball is the latest craze to hit the UK. Available anytime during the week, you can play a game with friends or family. You can even join a team on the day for an open dodgeball match, as they are included in our Open Jump sessions. It's great fun for players of all ability levels, challenge your friends today!
- Each match lasts for a maximum of 10 minutes.
- The team wins a game when all the other team members are out.
- Teams play as many games as possible in the 10 minutes.
- Each team starts with 3 balls.
- Each team starts with a minimum of 4 players.
- The team who wins the most games at the end of 10 minutes wins the match.
- If the case of a tie, a quick fire tie breaker game is held.
You’re out when…
- You are hit by a live ball on any part of the body, excluding the head.
- You throw a live ball that’s caught by the opposition before it touches the ground or side walls.
- You enter the other team’s zone.
- You hold a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- Once out, you must immediately exit and wait for the next game.
- You may defend yourself using a ball in your hands.
- The court monitor's decision is final.
Book online now and select your park and please ensure to arrive at least 30mins before your time slot to maximise jump time!
Please note that you will only be able to jump at Jump Giants if you have completed our waiver. If you are under the age of 16 the waiver will need to be completed by a parent or legal guardian. If you don’t have a waiver please click the waiver button at the top of the page.
If you experience any issues whilst booking please call us on 08444 141 141. All spectators/non jumpers will be required to pay £3 for entry on the day, the £3 can then be redeemed in the café.
My husband and I visited earlier today with our two children, they had an absolute blast! Love it, very well managed and friendly staff! Will definitely be coming again
Absolutely love Jump Giants!
It was really fun and I'll be booking a day again soon. Excellent staff and such a good idea, design and layout. There is fun for all of the family at Jump Giants, would definitely recommend.
I have every belief that Jump Giants will be a hit because no matter how old you are, you’ll freaking love it.
Defo a great day for my daughters birthday. The staff were really nice and made us feel welcome. Defo going back, maybe just the adults next time!
We had an awesome time and they were very understanding with my autistic son.
Fantastic! About time there was something like this around here
Visited today with my 2 children and would just like to congratulate you on an amazingly run place. I don't think I have ever been to a place that was as good as this, we will defo be returning and I will be joining in next time! Many thanks
We went on Saturday with the kids and a couple of friends and it was great. Who needs PS4 or Xbox!!!
Visited for the first time today. Really impressed. The children had lots of fun and were totally worn out after. All the staff were really friendly and everything is so organised which helps everyone stay safe and have fun. Highly recommended!