Jumping = The New Fat Burner!
Let’s face it, jogging is hard work. Did you know that on a trampoline you can burn up to 1000 calories in an hour? Getting your exercise on a trampoline is not only good for you, it’s also extremely fun! In the next couple of sentences you’ll wonder why you ever went jogging. 10 minutes on a trampoline burns as many calories as 30 minutes jogging. Jumping on a trampoline reduces the impact on your limbs by 80% while making them stronger. You see, we told you trampolines were awesome! Why constantly remind yourself that you are exercising with each laborious footstep on the pavement?
A Healthier Heart and A Toned Fit Body!
Jump Giants will provide you with an excellent work out and you’ll have fun taking part! Now we’re not just throwing these numbers at you to sound good, they actually come straight from NASA. Seriously. Who better to trust than the experts in defying gravity? Here are some more facts to show that Jump Giants can provide you with fun exercise for the individual or the family. The choice is yours!
- Having a jump is a low impact activity that provides you with high impact results. Your core is constantly being worked as you move around and adjust your balance.
- It’s great for your heart. A regular jump will encourage your heart to get stronger. This in turn will mean that your resting heart can pump more blood with less beats.
- Being an Aerobic exercise, your circulation is greatly improved. As you jump, muscles such as the calf contract, helping the heart push greater quantities of blood-enriched oxygen around the body.
- Trampolines can reduce cellulite. Jumping increases your metabolism, allowing you to process nutrients more effectively.
- Jumping on a trampoline will reduce stress hormones in the body. The added bonus is the release of endorphins. These are your bodies ‘feel good’ chemicals, so you’ll happily come back for more jumping!
- We found the cure to growing older! Well, we’ve slowed it down a bit at least. Jumping works in unison with your body’s natural detox system, better known as the lymphatic system. This is responsible for removing dead cells and toxins. While jumping, the valves in the lymphatic system open and close at an increased rate, giving your body a thorough detox!
Jump Giants will provide you with the means to get fit and be happy doing it. Whether you join us during our fitness sessions or just come down and jump with the family, healthiness and happiness go hand in hand, jump in jump, so what are you waiting for?
Jump “Giant” style when you need energy, not just when you have energy! See you on the trampolines :)
My husband and I visited earlier today with our two children, they had an absolute blast! Love it, very well managed and friendly staff! Will definitely be coming again
Absolutely love Jump Giants!
It was really fun and I'll be booking a day again soon. Excellent staff and such a good idea, design and layout. There is fun for all of the family at Jump Giants, would definitely recommend.
I have every belief that Jump Giants will be a hit because no matter how old you are, you’ll freaking love it.
Defo a great day for my daughters birthday. The staff were really nice and made us feel welcome. Defo going back, maybe just the adults next time!
We had an awesome time and they were very understanding with my autistic son.
Fantastic! About time there was something like this around here
Visited today with my 2 children and would just like to congratulate you on an amazingly run place. I don't think I have ever been to a place that was as good as this, we will defo be returning and I will be joining in next time! Many thanks
We went on Saturday with the kids and a couple of friends and it was great. Who needs PS4 or Xbox!!!
Visited for the first time today. Really impressed. The children had lots of fun and were totally worn out after. All the staff were really friendly and everything is so organised which helps everyone stay safe and have fun. Highly recommended!